[AUDITORY] Original Ladefoged & Broadbent 1957 stimuli

I am in search of the original stimuli from the Ladefoged and Broadbent (1957) JASA study. Malcolm Slaney had posted some sample trials on his website a long time ago (https://engineering.purdue.edu/~malcolm/interval/1997-056/VowelQuality3.html), but neither he nor I can confirm their authenticity. Can anyone confirm that these files are in fact Ladefoged and Broadbent’s stimuli? If they are not, and/or if you have the originals and would be willing to share them, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

-Christian

Christian E. Stilp, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
christian.stilp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx