[AUDITORY] Invitation to participate in research study (mobile-based digital musical instruments)

[Apologies for reposting and cross-posting]

Dear all,

I am sending this message to invite your participation in an experiment we are conducting in our Sound and Music Computing Lab (University of Porto/INESC TEC) as part of a PhD research by Alexandre Clément on mobile-based digital musical instruments.

This experiment is open to participants of any age and background, with the sole restriction being the prototype is currently running exclusively on Android. Participation will require you to install an application on your phone or tablet and run a simple test with wired headphones plugged in - it should take somewhere between 5-10 minutes to complete.

If you wish to participate, read the full instructions at https://paginas.fe.up.pt/~up200005343/instructions.php

If you want to know more about the project, please visit https://paginas.fe.up.pt/~up200005343/

Best regards,

--