[AUDITORY] Perceptual experiment on voice quality (pressedness, breathiness, and fry)

Title: MedUni Wien Signatur EN

Dear all,

We'd be grateful if you would take a few minutes to participate as a listener in a perceptual experiment. The experiment by Simon Windtner is on pressedness, breathiness and fry. Simon Windtner is an audio engineering Bachelor Student who is conducting his experiments with my group. He is supervised by Prof. Höldrich of the KUG Graz, Austria. The experiment is planned to be online until October 8.

You'd find additional instructions and you can participate via this link:
https://experiments.iem.at/NGgfiZwzXNM/

It would be necessary to use headphones and the google chrome browser. Expected duration is 15-20 minutes.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
--

Univ.-Ass. DI Dr.techn. Philipp Aichinger
Research Associate

Medical University of Vienna
Division of Phoniatrics-Logopedics
Department of Otorhinolaryngology

Währinger Gürtel 18-20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
T: +43 (0)1 40400-11670
M: +43 (0)699 12 29 28 69
philipp.aichinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.meduniwien.ac.at