[AUDITORY] New research topic open for contributions

Dear members of the auditory list,

after our Frontiers research topic "Understanding the Importance of Temporal Coupling of Neural Activities in Information Processing Underlying Action and Perception" with several paper comprising excellent auditory studies (download free ebook from https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/8547/understanding-the-importance-of-temporal-coupling-of-neural-activities-in-information-processing-und )

Dr. Johanna Rimmele, Dr. Daya Gupta, and me have launched a new Frontiers research topic "Understanding the Role of Oscillations, Mutual Information and Synchronization in Perception and Action" ( https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/27612/understanding-the-role-of-oscillations-mutual-information-and-synchronization-in-perception-and-acti )

The research topic is now open for contributions! We are happy to collect papers from different disciplines as the research topic is cross-linked among

Frontiers in Psychology
Frontiers in Cognition
Frontiers in Computatinal Neuroscience
Frontiers in Neuroinformatics