[AUDITORY] Dec. 11-12 the 3rd Japan-Taiwan Symposium on Psychological and Physiological Acoustics

Dear list,

Though this symposium has been a regional event in the past (2015 & 2019), this year, all are cordially invited to join us on Dec. 11 and 12 (Sat/Sun) at 14:00-18:00 (Tokyo time) / 05:00-09:00 (London)/ 16:00-20:00 (Sydney)/ 22:00-02:00 (Los Angeles).  The event will be entirely online.

We have four keynote speakers who will tell us about human communication from widely different angles -- cognitive science, molecular biology, speech technology, and public soundscaping. Please check out the program below:

https://www.slis.tsukuba.ac.jp/~terasawa.hiroko.ka/Workshops/JPTW2021/home.htm#program

To participate, please fill in the following google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhxrRUm6Ktl3Io9eIEgn8GvhjTA4KCsQqiKxa8f6Rj0Js4LQ/viewform

So we can send you the zoom link for the conference and Gather Town information for the brainstorming party.

Wish everybody a happy holiday season ahead!

--
Yi-Wen Liu 劉奕汶, Ph.D.

Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
Director, Division of Global Mobility, Office of Global Affairs
National Tsing Hua University

"Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee."