[AUDITORY] Recruitment for a Music Perception and Circadian Rhythms study

 Dear Auditory List,

I am a Master’s Student currently pursuing Music Technology at Georgia Tech in the Computational and Cognitive Musicology lab. I am conducting a study to better understand the relation between music perception and the circadian rhythms among listeners of different cultures. I am currently recruiting participants for it and would be very grateful for your participation! The survey is completely anonymous and should take approximately 20 minutes or less to complete. You can participate from anywhere virtually if you have a stable internet connection.

Link to the study - https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1zAqfHwOFhPZqpE

You can contact Rhythm Jain <rjain354@xxxxxxxxxxor Claire Arthur <claire.arthur@xxxxxxxxxxif you have any questions.

Thank you for your time! 😊

Best regards,

Rhythm Jain

Rhythm Jain

Master’s Student, Music Technology

Georgia Institute of Technology, Center for Music Technology