[AUDITORY] MOH2022 webinar series - bonus!

Dear LIST!

We are happy to announce another follow-up of the MOH2022 pre-conference webinar series! We will on

TUE 14 DEC

have presentation from Laurel Carney and from Marcel van der Hejden.

We are trying to minimize noise in your inbox. So please sign up on the MOH2022 mailing list to receive information on how to access the webinar.

https://moh2022.dtu.dk/overview/news-og-sign-up-for-news

Alternatively you can contact us directly (moh2022@xxxxxx).

All previous webinar have been recorded and are freely available to the community. Please feel free to check them here:

https://video.dtu.dk/channel/Mechanics%2Bof%2BHearing%2BWorkshop%2B2022/463948

Stay tuned and we are looking forward to seeing you online!

BAstian