[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[AUDITORY] Fwd: Request for Assistance in Distributing Tinnitus Study Survey



Dear Auditory List Members,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Dr. Razan Al Fakir, and I am an Associate Professor of Audiology in the Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at Auburn University. 
I am currently conducting a research study titled "Distressing Tinnitus in Sedentary College-Age Students: Prevalence, Psychological Burden, and Lifestyle Factors," and I am reaching out to request your assistance in distributing the survey for this study.
For more details about the study, please refer to the attached informational letter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at rma0034@xxxxxxxxxx.


Razan Al Fakir (Alfakir), M.D., Au.D., Ph.D.  

Associate Professor of Audiology
Lead Researcher, Auditory, Balance, & Mobility (ABILITY) Research Lab
Department of Speech, Language, & Hearing Sciences
1110 Haley Center | Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 

Phone: 334-844-9605 | Fax: (334) 844-4585 | Email: rma0034@xxxxxxxxxx


Adjunct Lecturer, BSc Audiology/MSc SLP 
College of Health Sciences
Damascus University  

Attachment: Flyer.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

Attachment: Informational Letter for Tinnitus Survey.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document