Re: IPA in Latex?

I mentioned that emailing TechPhonetic was a possibility, but I have
just tried, and the file is too large (email chokes on it).  So I'm
afraid I can't send it to anyone via email.  However, if anyone is at a
site with a reliable anonymous ftp who would like to make it available
to everyone else, I'd be glad to take the trouble to send it to you.

Greg
--
Gregory J. Sandell  (sandell@epunix.sussex.ac.uk)
Experimental Psychology, University of Sussex