[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Auditory demonstration CDs
In follow-up to my earlier posting...
I've created a web page concerned with auditory demonstrations on CD.
It is at:
and it contains information on the following releases:
* "Auditory Demonstrations" from the Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
and the Institute forPerception Research (IPO).
* "Demonstrations of Auditory Scene Analysis" produced by Al Bregman and
* "Musical illusions and pardoxes" by Diana Deutsch.
* "Binaural demonstrations" which accompanied a paper by Dick Duda.
* "Perceptual consequences of cochlear damage" from Brian Moore.
* "The Musician's guide to perception and cognition", a book with
accompanying CD by David Butler.
* "Auditory Displays", edited by Gregory Kramer, also a book and CD.
* "The science of musical sound" by John R. Pierce - flexidisks rather
than a CD, included for completeness.
Please let me know if you have suggestions to improve the page. I hope
-- DAn Ellis <firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~dpwe/>
International Computer Science Institute Berkeley CA