From: owner-auditory
To: Multiple recipients of list AUDITORY
Subject: PC-cards for Spectrum Analysis
Date: 7. March 1997 10:24

Dear all,

Does anyone know about PC-cards (accompanied by their corresponding
software) for performing (real-time?) spectrum analysis using a PC?  I
am not sure that such a thing exists, and if it does, I don't know
whether it has any clear advantange over B&K or HP real-time Spectrum
Analyzers. Could any one give me some advice?  The idea is to use the
spectrum analyzer for calibrating/measuring the sound output of the
stimulus generation system in an auditory electrophysiology lab.

Thanks in advance,

Enrique.
 --
Dr. Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda