Re: PC-cards for Spectrum Analysis

Dear all,

Some weeks ago I sent a enquiry to the list about PC-cards for spectrum
analysis.  This is a Thanks message to all that replied.  Some of your
suggestions were very useful indeed.  For this reason,  I thought someone else
might be interested in those suggestions; so, below is a summary.

-- Enrique
(mm@gugu.usal.es)

============================== SUMMARY ==============================

1. ----

2.----

3.----

4.----

5.----

6.----

7.----
> ...B&K have recently released their PC based Pulse System, which combines the
 functionality of several of their Analyzers in a very flexible software
 environment. A box of AD/DA and microphone preamplifiers is needed outside the
 PC, however. This system has all  the advantages of the old analyzers
 (reliabilty and accuracy), and the main advantage is that your measurement data
 are much easier to access.

8.----
> ...there is now a PC-based professional spectrum analyzer from B&K, namely the
 PULSE system, which is a Windows NT application based on one or more plug-in
 DSP boards and an external unit with measuring amplifiers and D/A converters.
 This  gives you the full convenience of Windows along with many import/export
 features as well as full calibration and reporting support.