Preprint archive

        Since we are talking about using electronic resources to the
auditory world, I was wondering why more people are not using
the electronic preprint archive from Los Alamos. If you go to
http://xxx.lanl.gov/archive/neuro-sys , you will be connected with an
archival system, that allows you to submit preprint/reprints that can be
downloaded by anyone.

        It would be great if more people used it. It's faster and easier than
going to the library, and it also gives you much better print-outs than
photocopies. If enough people showed an interest, Paul Ginsparg (the guy who
handles the archive) would be ready to create new subgroups, specific for
auditory interests.

                                                        Didier

--
Didier A Depireux                              didier@isr.umd.edu