Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:08:46 -0500
From: Laura Lee <lauralee@albany.net>
Subject: Song Stuck in Your Head

My name is Laura Lee.  I am a New York-based author doing research for
my next book which will be called the Encyclopedia of Aggravations and
Annoyances.  I am looking for information on the experience of having
a song stuck in your head.  Are you aware of any researchers I can
interview on this topic or any reports or studies I could look up?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Laura Lee
http://www.albany.net/~lauralee/books.htm

------- End of Forwarded Message