Re: apologies

Alain, no apology is necessary, at least not to the list.  What goes between
Martin and yourself is between you two.  However, I will observe that there is
far too much unquestioned acceptance of statements and studies in science and it
is refreshing to see those who question what is handed down from on high as
possibly not either absolute or perfect truth.  I know that it is easy to become
emotionally involved in questioning anything and this can clound responses but
it does not make the questioning itself any the less valid.

Tom

Tom Brennan, CCC-A/SLP, RHD
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html
web master http://titan.sfasu.edu/~f_freemanfj/speechscience.html