wav files of instrument sounds

Dear listers,

I need urgently a source from where I could get wav files of instrument
sounds. Preferably real instruments, not synthesized ones, preferably
equalized in perceived duration, perceived loudness, perceived pitch.
That is, I need exactly what one would need to do timbre MDS. The
instruments I would like best would be piano, organ (two or three
registers of quite different timbre so that I could chose an appropriate
one), harpsichord (or better, but probably not available: clavichord),
and violin. Is there any such source on the web?

Thanks for any help, (direct e-mail works best)
Christian
(preparing a classroom demo of timbre MDS analysis)