Re: Brightness

No science bit an obeservation....
Some years ago I was working on a study how blind people listen to rooms and
objects, One of our subjects was a young boy, about 13, who was congenitally
blind. We made him feel quite relaxed and "special" - as an expert listener,
so while waiting for our experimental session to be setup he asked "what's
colour, brightness, etc". I surfed in to Peter Meyer's website with the
interactive demo of The Voice (a real-time mapping between image and sound)
and after about 15 minutes use (paining his own picture), he was able to
discuss colour and brightness in a way that was quite convincing that he had
understood the concepts.

/Mikael