Emotional Prosody and Menopause

Dear list:

I read Teri Bellis' book on central auditory processing.  In it was a reference to decreased emotional prosody and it's relationship to menopause.  I cannot find any journal article specifically referencing those two subjects.  My literature research can explain the possible connection but I can't find any specific research on the net.

Any help?

BARB

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.