History of cochlear implant slides

I've heard that there's a slide (power point image) from Cochlear
Corp. that showed changes in the cochlear implant performance over
its history. It shows the improvements in speech recognition over the
last 40 years based mostly on improvements in the speech processor
design, but also on increases in the number of electrodes used. If I
recall correctly avergage word recognition performance improved from
10-15% in the late 70s to 70-80% in the mid 90s for post-lingually
deafened adults. This is great progress and the slide shows it well.

Does anyone have this slide or know where I could get a copy?