Re: Affordable hearing aids extant?

I picked up from Magilen's argument that the use of poorly fit, one-
size-fits-all approach would likely lead to frustration,
dissatisfaction and increased hearing aids in the drawer. It could be
off-putting leading many to believe that devices are useless. Not to
mention irreversible neurophysiological damage incurred for lack of
stimulation due to poor fitting.