Re: Absolute pitch.

It is also common for piano tuning students to memorize certain pitch references
at various stages of training and have difficulty changing as their tuning
training progresses.  I have also notices that when I change tinnitus generation
equipment with clients whom I have tracked for a long period of time there is
often a problem tracking new equipment pitches initially even though musically
some of these people have shown extremely good pitch recognition.  In theory
there should be no harmonic or other difference in the equipment but there does
seem sometimes to be something there which I can not find by looking at the
spectrum from the equipment.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html