Audiometric database software

Dear List,  I am looking for software that will take data from various
clinical audiometric devices (GSI 61, GSI 10, GSI 33, GSI TympStar) and
port it to a database.  The NOAH software will do this but does not provide
convenient access to the data for merging with another database.  Do any of
you know of an application that will provide this interface?  I hesitate to
start from scratch - guessing that folks have tackled this problem before.
Thanks for any insight that you may have.  Dave

David A. Eddins, Ph.D., CCC-A
Associate Professor
Communicative Disorders & Sciences
122 Cary Hall