Re: Audiometric database software

Dr. Eddins,

What version of NOAH are you using/  NOAH 3 has an XML export feature that
will export any "publicly formatted" data (demographics and audiometry).
After you export the data, you can import the XML file into a database (you
may need to write an application to parse the XML depending on the desired
level of analysis).

If you want to try NOAH 3 for 45 days, you may download it from
www.noah3.com

Be advised that the driver between the audiometer and NOAH (AudiLink) may
have limitations in terms of the amount of data transferred.  This is an
issue with the individual manufacturer, not NOAH per se.

Best Regards,

Brad Ingrao, MSEd, CCC-A, FAAA
Coordinator of Audiology Information Services

HIMSA
2550 University Avenue West, Suite 241 N
St. Paul, MN 55114

(888) 534-8899 Toll Free
(508) 405-1702 Direct
(508) 904-6238 Mobile