135 dbSPL possible from commercial earphones / earpieces?

Hi,

I have a hard-of-hearing family member wants to use a portable radio with earphones / earpieces ... but will need a LOT of audio
power.
[She has a conductive loss, so a simple power boost will be fine ... her hearing discrimination etc is normal]

Before I go any buy any headphones or earpieces from the local hi-fi shop, can anyone tell me if 125 - 145 dbSPL is achievable with
off-the-shelf headphones or earpieces? Or will they simply distort the sound and then fall to pieces?

Thanks,

regards,

Richard (UK)