Fast measurement of head-related-transfer functions

Dear Lists,

We have implemented a method for performing extremely fast measurement of
head-related transfer functions. The method and results of measurements are
described in our recent technical report:
"Fast head related transfer function measurement via reciprocity," by Dmitry
N. Zotkin, Ramani Duraiswami, Elena Grassi, and  Nail A. Gumerov

The technical report may be accessed at
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~ramani/pubs/hrtf_tr.pdf

Sincerely,

Ramani

|Ramani Duraiswami      Director, Perceptual Interfaces & Reality Lab|
|ramani@umiacs.umd.edu  Asst. Professor, Computer Science & UMIACS   |
|(301) 405-6710         3365 A.V. Williams Building                  |
|(301) 314-9658 (FAX)   Univ. of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742    |
|http://pirl.umd.edu    http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~ramani            |