Neurophysiology of Developmental Disorders

International Conference
"Neurophysiology of Developmental Disorders in Children"
26. - 27. Nov. 2004

Dear Colleague,

Due in large part to the positive feedback to our
conferences of the past three years, we have decided to
organize this year the fourth conference on the

Neurophysiology of Developmental Disorders in Children.

We believe developmental disorders stand in the shadows of
other topics as a topic of minor importance at the larger
electrophysiological conferences. We hope to open up at our
conference a large forum for discussion and a platform
where international researchers in the field can present
their work. Our aim is to establish developmental disorders
as a main focus in the field of neurophysiology.

Preliminary Program:
===============

Symposium 1

Symp.1: Specific Language Impairment (SLI)
Chair: Richard Schwartz (City University New York, USA)

Round table: Central-auditory processing in children with
cochlea implant

Symposium 2

Symp.2: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Chair: Daniel Brandeis (University of Zürich, Switzerland)
- invited

Symposium 3

Symp.3: Dyslexia
Chair: Valeria Csepe (Research Institute for Psychology,
Budapest, Hungary)

Symposium 4

Symp.4: Autism / Asperger
Chair: Nicole Bruneau (INSERM Tours, France)

You are hereby cordially invited and it would be our
pleasure to welcome you at our conference:

Time: November 26 and 27, 2004, 9-18 h
Place: "Haus zur Lieben Hand", Löwenstrasse 16, Freiburg,
Germany
Registration Fee: 160 Euro
(This fee includes access to all symposia and poster
sessions, badge, certificate of attendance, abstract book
and refreshments)
Konto:
"Neurolabor", Prof. Dr. Michael Schecker
Commerzbank Freiburg i.Br.
No.Nr. 15 21 293
BLZ 680 400 07

All presentations will be held in English. - We would like
to ask you to send us proposals for symposia by July 15,
2004 and topics and abstracts for presentations and posters
by September 30, 2004.

We would also like to draw your attention to the
pre-conference workshop (which will be held in German):
"Zum Forschungsstand (und den diagnostischen und
therapeutischen Perspektiven) kindlicher
Entwicklungsstörungen"
The workshop will take place on November 25, 2004 in "Haus
zur Lieben Hand" .
(Fees: 80 Euro, free of charge for conference participants)

Please register by September 30, 2004 under

mailto:neurophys04@neurolabor.de

or:

Neurolinguistisches Labor
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität
Werthmannplatz 3, Postfach 225
D- 79085 Freiburg

or

Fax +49 - (0)761 - 203 - 3233

Could we also please ask you to inform your colleagues
about our conference and to add this information to your
mailing list?

Thank you very much!

With best regards
Michael Schecker
Klaus Hennighausen
Verena Maas
Bianca Körner
Gregor Kohls
Tanja Rinker
Swantje Zachau

Gregor Kohls
Neurolinguistic Laboratory &
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
in Childhood and Adolescence
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Werthmannplatz 3
Postfach 225