[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Kronkite Filter for Music
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Kronkite Filter for Music
- From: Mustafa Umut Sarac <georgewashingtonmountvernon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:40:04 +0200
- Delivery-date: Thu Mar 17 10:47:19 2005
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=eqH8eyojvyE+UTbZOFaYdQnm0YX2BXVylrg4/oKgQHPzA0J9c4sVk//rs2snsn5JARrra3Mq7qRUwKt934cgwVWFg8IlCAa3Izp7uarW5c7q+LGPSc4hDsblaaD7wzmPyV5pUa4iacF3C4bYIQ9HJzM8vqgXbzc3ntvqbIDjloo=
- Reply-to: Mustafa Umut Sarac <georgewashingtonmountvernon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am interesting in with the most basic way for to generate complex
sounds with the most basic hardware.
I decided to look in electronic music guru Bulent Arel s letters
coming from 1960s.
He says he had been found a way for to generate sounds without generators.
One kronkite filter , one amp and two tapes are enough.
I am interesting in to make shows with a walkman and rechargable
fender amp in the can.
I need to find extremelly cheap kronkite filter or a similar device.
Waiting your response ,
Mustafa Umut Sarac