virtual patients / audiology training tools

Dear list,

we are investigating into buying a simulated audiometer ("virtual
patient") for our BSc in Audiology students, and i'd be grateful if you
could share your experiences with current models and / or recommend one.

We are in particular concerned to find a model which can be programmed
to train different masking procedures, and which (ideally) is
user-friendly and flexible.

any other hints & tips for good teaching tools (webpages / demos /
textbooks / hardware / software) for audiology students are very
welcome, too!

with best regards, and many thanks,

Marina Rose, PhD

Lecturer in Audiology