Re: virtual patients / audiology training tools

Dear Marina, dear Christoph,

just recently I have tried out a "virtual patient" programm, which I
really liked. It has got everything, which makes students problems when
learning audiometry. Well done in many different levels and nicely made
(with shouting or sleeping patients ;-) ). But I don't know if it is or
will be available in English - just ask the distributors:
There, go to "Kontakt", where you can fill out the contact form.

I send a copy of this email to the inventor, who will probably contact you.

Best regards,