Re: F0 difference limens for unresolved harmonics

Katrin and David,

In an ARO presentation (1995, hopefully published one day), Steve Greenberg
and I used doubly-amplitude-modulated sinusoids in the ~~100-Hz f0 range,
with the carrier-carrier sometimes as high as 10KHz. We also saw that the
pitch DL in these conditions was between 6 and 10 percent, from which we
also inferred that when spectral mediation of pitch is seriously reduced or
altogether eliminated and only temporal cues are left, the DL's are similar
to those found in time discrimination.

Pierre