From: "Scharine, Angelique (Civ,ARL/HRED)" <AScharine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:19 PM
Subject: Directional characteristics of the human voice

> I'm hoping that someone could help me find articles describing the
directional characteristics of the human voice. I'm selecting loudspeakers
for an experiment, and I want to be sure that they replicate the
directionality of human speech. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
> A.
>
> I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to
always reach my destination. â Jimmy Dean, American Singer/Television
Performer/Sausage Entepreneur