[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: neurophysiological evidence of CASA rules?
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: neurophysiological evidence of CASA rules?
- From: Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:28:59 -0700
- Comments: To: Zoltan Fodroczi <fodroczi@ITK.PPKE.HU>
- Delivery-date: Tue Jul 19 16:33:53 2005
- In-reply-to: <184.108.40.206.2.20050719214648.02cdeec0@relay personality>
- References: <220.127.116.11.2.20050719214648.02cdeec0@relay personality>
- Reply-to: Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There is actually a lot going on in this direction. To start out with,
explore the web sites of Elyse Sussman, Kimmo Alho, and Claude Alain.
At 01:19 PM 7/19/2005, Zoltan Fodroczi wrote:
Is there anyone who knows some resource that addressed to create some
connection between neuroanatomical structures to Auditory Scene Analysis
rules? I would be interested in any kind of speculative theories..
Thanks for any help in advance..