Modulation Enhancement

Dear Members,

 Greeting from Manipal, India.

I am  working on perception of speech in noise and its implication to hearing aid & cochlear implant users . I would be glad if  anyone could send me a matlab code for enhancing the spectral and temporal modulations depths of band pass filtered speech.
Thanks and Regards,

Naveen. K.N
Lecturer
Dept of Speech & Hearing
MCOAHS, MAHE
Manipal, Karnataka
Pin: 576104
Tel: 080-2571201
(Ext: 22748/22598)
E-mail: kn.naveen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.manipal.edu/mcoahs/departments/dpt_speech.htm

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.