[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Database for Voice Quality
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Database for Voice Quality
- From: Srikanth <vskspxyz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:13:43 -0700
- Delivery-date: Fri Sep 30 16:38:51 2005
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sTZgQdNGqxfBHwF3vwLRPmcWnpMSDe3M+PUUMn+6fQlw5HWJJNnrRGVGbHY+00wSjkcL8DCIamyRB7R+Zy30P+4tCLXflYHN+q7dv1VoWccJwiixlkpOeaGlyN8zTzahdIDgdsuS9SJwtZRE52l14johwshn+iVahXYzxryFU4M= ;
- In-reply-to: <AUDITORY%200509300001026450.1EB8@LISTS.MCGILL.CA>
- Reply-to: Srikanth <vskspxyz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am a fairly new member of this group. I am sorry if this question has been addressed before : I was wondering if there is a "reasonably large" database of files for different voice quality - Modal v/s Breathy v/c Creaky. A database of at least 20 files each would be good enough. Could I please get an online link / any other kind of lead towards that?
Thanks in advance,
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.