Re: reverb software

Matt Marble wrote:

i wonder if you could refer me to any free software concerning the measuring/imaging of reverberation time? I will be measuring the reverb.T of a hallway surrounding a concert hall for the purpose of composing and performing instrumental music which will seek to 'resonate' the space and bring out its natural acoustic character. any other suggestions are more than welcome. thanks,
matthew marble
Portland State University
Speech and Hearing Science

Try the TimDec program by Svante Granqvist (http://www.tolvan.com/products/). It is a freeware program running on Windows. For your purposes it might be interesting to estimate also the room resonances using for example Tombstone on the same download page.
/Anders

--
Anders Friberg