Re: Audio Quality vs. Expectation

Ruth Bentler and colleagues investigated whether subjects would prefer a "new DSP hearing aid" over an "old analog hearing aid" when the two hearing aids were actually the same. Subjects resonded the the DSP aid was clearer and helped them understand speech better:
http://tinyurl.com/o3fy9

--Brent

blog: http://brentblog.typepad.com/brentblog
website: http://brent.edwards.name