personal amplifier analogue

Dear list!

I am testing a personal amplifier to handle with my hearing loss. Because I have worn an analogue hearing aid (which is broken now) I am accustomed to an analogue system and hard to find a digital hearing aid which is comfortable for me.

Hearing aids with an analogue amplifier are often old and thus having a worse amplification in some of the frequencies (that which I have tested).

My question to you is: Is there anyone out there in the auditory list who can give me an advice to a good sounding but small personal amplifier?

I am sure that there are some experts and hobbyist among you and would be happy about any help or idea.
Stefanie