RÃp. : personal amplifier analogue

Hello Stefanie,

<My question to you is: Is there anyone out there in the auditory list
who can give me an advice to a good sounding but small personal
amplifier?
>I am sure that there are some experts and hobbyist among you and would
be happy about any help or idea.

I know that the  SUVAG   Center  (http://www.suvag.hr), in Zagreb
(Croatia)  are doing excellent work in this field.
The person to contact would be:

 Dr. Sanja VlahoviÄ, spec. ORL
Tel. +385 (0) 1 46 29 715
E-mail: svlahovic@xxxxxxxx