Von: flatmax@xxxxxxxx
Datum: 20.10.2007 19:15
An: <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: the seven wonders of hearing

Hello,

[...]

In no particular order :

a] Oscillators: Van Der Pol type oscillators, which I
    believe began with Johannesma [1]
b] Squirting wave: Andrew Bell's Organ of Corti squirting
    amplifier [2]
c] Dual resonance: Martin Braun's dual resonance
    model [3]
d] Feedback amp.: Zwicker's feedback amplifier [4]
e] Hopf amplifier: Hopf bifurcation augmenting the travelling
    wave [5,6]
f] Active TW: Active travelling wave amplifiers - of which I
    believe there are many, I reference only one [7]
g] Active CW: Active compression wave amplifier. Of which
    I have seen no complete models - as of yet.

thanks
Matt [...]