Published studies comparing informational masking using speech vs. non-speech stimuli?

Does anyone know if there have been any published comparisons of
informational masking comparing speech and non-speech conditions
(ideally, within the same listeners)? I am aware that the term
"informational masking" may be interpreted in a variety of ways, but I'd
be interested in any studies relating results any of techniques
typically used in such studies, regardless of the specific
interpretation.

Thanks,

-alex

Alexander L. Francis
Associate Professor
Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences
Faculty Associate, Center on Aging and the Life Course
Program Faculty, Linguistics
Adjunct Associate Professor, Psychological Sciences
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive
West Lafayette IN 47907-2038
USA