Published studies comparing informational masking using speech vs. non-speech stimuli?

Does anyone know if there have been any published comparisons of
informational masking comparing speech and non-speech conditions
(ideally, within the same listeners)? I am aware that the term
"informational masking" may be interpreted in a variety of ways, but I'd
be interested in any studies relating results any of techniques
typically used in such studies, regardless of the specific

Alexander L. Francis
Associate Professor
Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences
Faculty Associate, Center on Aging and the Life Course
Program Faculty, Linguistics
Adjunct Associate Professor, Psychological Sciences
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive
West Lafayette IN 47907-2038
+1 (765) 494-3815