color wheel, and sound wheel

Perhaps one way to get into this is to place frequencies (or wavelengths) onto the color wheel.

Does every color have a unique frequency?

What is the frequency of white? or grey?

I take the color wheel to be a psychometric in interpretation, but metric in its representation.

Is it possible to determine whether the 'sound wheel' being sought is a metric or psychometric object?

Another aspect that I have difficulty with [at one level] is that while color exists 'outside of time' (almost), sound doesn't. Also, most sounds have on-going spectral transformation (except those sine tones found in psychology experiments ... ) but may be this is not about how 'real sounds' occur in nature, but is about something else.

Kevin