SMC2011 - partial deadline extension

[Apologies for cross-postings]
[Please distribute]

8th Sound and Music Computing Conference
06-09 July 2011, Padova, Italy
Department of Information Engineering, University of Padova
Conservatorio Cesare Pollini, Padova
http://smc2011.smcnetwork.org/

Due to several requests, the deadline for submissions to SMC2011 has been
partially extended.

Author are still requested to create their submissions on EasyChair by
   Friday, March 25, 2011.
However, they will be allowed to update existing submissions until
   Friday, April 1st, 2011.
Please check
   http://smc2011.smcnetwork.org/information_for_authors.htm
for additional instructions.

From Japan we have received requests for a longer extension, due to the
earthquake that struck the north-east part of the country.
Given this exceptional situation, we can provide a longer extension
to authors who will request it. Please address such request to
smc2011@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Want to help us promote SMC2011?
Insert a SMC2011 banner in your blog or web page
(available at http://smc2011.smcnetwork.org/img/banner/),
and link it to http://smc2011.smcnetwork.org/

Want to follow and share SMC2011 related news?
Join and invite your friends to the SMC2011 facebook fanpage
(linked from http://smc2011.smcnetwork.org/news.htm)

Federico Avanzini, PhD

Sound and Music Computing Group
Dep. of Information Engineering