i-pad app for Stroop test

Dear List,

Does anyone know of or has used a reliable iPad app for the Stroop test?

I found a couple online, but they seem to be developed more as games and are not feasible for experimental use. I am looking for something that allows the experimenter to control the number of trials, and scores congruent and incongruent trials separately.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
Vidya

Vidya Krull, Ph.D., CCC-A
Postdoctoral Fellow
Audiology Research Laboratory
Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
Indiana University
Phone: (812) 856-1186 (work)
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/krullvidya/