Re: [AUDITORY] Sone et al 1968

Hi Owen-

If no one offers up a scanned copy of the article your looking for (JASA says it is out of print), I might contact the Acoustical Society of Japan.

The Acoustical Society of Japan
Nakaura 5th-Bldg., 2-18-20 Sotokanda,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021, Japan
FAX. +81 3 5256 1022
e-mail: asj-www@xxxxxxxxx

J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 86, No. 3, 1193
6th International Congress on Acoustics, Tokyo, Japan, 21-28
August 1968.
(President: J. Saneyoshi)
Congress organized by the Acoustical Society of Japan.
Reports of the 6th International Congress on Acoustics, edited by Y.
Kohasi (Acoustical Society of Japan, Tokyo, 1968). The opening lecture
and ten general progress papers are printed in Vol. I. The 4-page texts of 391
specialized papers are printed in Vols. I-VI. Approximately 1550 pp.
257X 180 mm. (Out of print.)

I hope this helps.
-Tony