Re: [AUDITORY] Sone et al 1968

Dear List,

Thanks to everyone who provided me information on locating this manuscript - I was kindly sent a copy by Professor Yoiti Suzuki this morning. To those of you who emailed me asking if you might have a copy if I find one, there are emails speeding their way to you as I write this. To anyone else who is interested, just drop me a note and I will send it.

all the best,
-Owen.

W. Owen Brimijoin
MRC Institute of Hearing Research