This is a call for contributing to the IEEE CogInfoCom 2013 special Track VI on Multimodal Communicative Signals: Behavioural and Algorithmic Issues (LangTERRA project, www.langterra.eu), organized by Anna Esposito (UNINA2/IIASS), Maria Koutsombogera (ILSP), Harris Papageorgiou (ILSP), Klara Vicsi (BME) in the context of the 4th IEEE international Conference on Cognitive Infocommunications (CogInfoCom 2013) to be held on December 2-5, 2013 in Budapest, Hungary.
The call is open, but not limited, to all the interested scientists working in the field of:
· Emotionally and socially believable Human-Machine Interfaces
· Analysis and understanding of human behaviour
· Group behaviour, group cognition and cultural specificity
· Influence of context on perception, memory and cognition
· Recognition, synthesis and analysis of human emotional behaviour
· Affective systems and related applications and computational architectures
· Cognitive systems for multimodal signal analysis
· Nonlinear processing of audio-video social signals
· Biometric applications based on multimodal signal processing
Instructions and details about the paper format are reported on the website below:
Papers should be submitted through the electronic submission system / EasyChair. If you do not have an Easy Chair account, you must first register for it.
Please, when logged in Easy Chair, select the track (by specifying the title: Multimodal Communicative Signals: Behavioural and Algorithmic Issues) if you wish to submit your contribute to it. Please, contact the track organizers if you need clarifications: iiass.annaesp@xxxxxx; xaris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mkouts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; vicsi@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Deadline of full
All the accepted papers which meet IEEE requirements will be included into IEEE Xplore database after the conference.
Selected Papers will be chosen (based on the quality and the level of presentation) to be submitted in a revised updated edition to journals with Impact Factors - CogInfoCom special issues. Among these journals are International Journal of Knowledge-Based Systems, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, JACIII.
-- Dr. Klára Vicsi DSc, habil. Head of the Laboratory of Speech Acoustics Budapest University of Technology and Economics Department of Telecommunication and Mediainformatics Budapest, XI. Magyar tudosok krt. 2. IB.158.szoba H-1117 Tel: +36-1-4631940, fax:+36-1-3720403 e-mail:vicsi@xxxxxxxxxxx http://alpha.tmit.bme.hu/speech/