[AUDITORY] PESQ

I just found out that the _academic_ use of PESQ (perceptual
evaluation of speech quality, ITU recommendation P.862), that is
described with MATLAB source code  in Loizou's Speech Enhancement
book, requires a license that costs around $7000 per year. I write
this as a warning for others against using it (unless you happen to
have the spare cash), because we didn't know this and did a lot of
work with it that we now can't publish.

--
Dr. Stefan Bleeck
Hearing and Balance Centre