[AUDITORY] corpora with both notation and lyrics

Dear AUDITORY,

We're working on some corpus-level comparisons between Natural History of Song data and other types of music (pop, classical, r&b etc).

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a large corpus of music notation (ideally in some standard format like musicxml, music21, mei etc) that has English lyrics as well. Any genre is welcome and the bigger the better. I'm aware of MusiXmatch, Geni.us etc, but on some quick searches those and several other big resources don't have notation attached.

If nothing exists that fits this criterion of having both notation and lyrics together, does anyone have particular favorite databases for either lyrics or notation, but not both?

Would be great to hear thoughts from anyone working in this area.

thanks,
Sam

--
Samuel Mehr