From: Steinar Kvia Kittilsen
Sent: 12 February 2021 17:42
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Quick online survey for an audio-visual experiment

Greetings all,

I am doing a small experiment for a course project as a master student at Sound and Music Computing at Aalborg University Copenhagen.

The questionnaire includes 20 very short videos, all with the same single question, and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. I would be very grateful for your participation. The survey is anonymous.

https://www.soscisurvey.de/a_v/

The project is done as part of the course Multimodal Perception and Cognition at Aalborg University Copenhagen

Best regards,

Steinar Kvia Kittilsen