Re: [AUDITORY] Ambisonics mic recommendations needed

not that i would in any way doubt the assembled wisdom around here, but it seems this would be a perfect question for the sursound list, where people hang out who deal with ambi/binaural mics on a daily basis:

hope that helps anyway
hans

hans w. koch
professor of sound